Watch for these upcoming workshops:
- Student Choreography Guidance
- All Teacher Workshops (all teachers - all styles)
- Art and Dance
- Private Lessons (Call Studio to Schedule)
- and coming soon... Beginning Basket Making - start to Finish!
Remember, all classes can be made up at any age appropriate class.
Please let the teacher know if you are planning to come to an extra class.
* Classes are 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month – ½ price
~ Ballet Fitness class - $15 a class
+ Can be combined with full price class for $35
MS = Middle School Aged
HS = High School Aged
Beg = Beginning Level
Int = Intermediate Level
Adv = Advanced Level
NOTE: All tuition is due the 1st dance class of the month. If you pay after the 15th of the following month, a late fee may be added to your tuition.
Over the 10-month dance year the class days per month average out to 4 per month. Tuition is based on the average and therefore is not decreased for short months nor increased for 5-week months. Tuition is not reduced for missed classes unless the absence is prolonged, and the bookkeeper is notified. Missed classes can be made up in any age-appropriate class.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Registration - Registration Open Aug 1. Classes are first come, first serve, and class size may be limited depending on CDC recommendations.
- Classes Begin: Monday, Sept. 13, 2021
- Thanksgiving Break: Thursday, Nov. 25, 2021 – Sunday Nov. 28, 2021
- Christmas Break: Monday, Dec. 20, 2021 – Sunday Jan. 2, 2022
- Spring Break: Monday, April 11, 2022 - Sunday, April 16, 2022
Dress Rehearsals TBA
All Recital Activities & Dates are Pending CDC Regulations
ALL PERFORMANCE ACTIVITIES ARE TBA including pictures and dress rehearsal dates coming soon.
CLASS TUITION & FEES
Registration Fee - $25 per student or $40 per family per dance year (Sept thru June)
Classes - $70 per month for first class, $50 per month per additional class or family member. Additional classes with + next to them $35.
Class Drop-In - $20 (All drop-in fees are due at the beginning of each class)
Costume Deposit - $50 per student per class due Dec 10th (Pending recital arrangements)
Tuition Discount – Receive 10% off when you pay for a year’s tuition in full (payment is non-refundable)
If anyone feels the need to attend virtually because they are not feeling well, please contact your teacher to schedule accordingly.
$20 fee for all returned checks We accept cash or check payments at the studio. Credit/Debit can be used online.
In most cases, except in the event of a power outage, there will be an updated message on the studio answering machine, website, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter if classes need to be canceled because of the weather or other emergency. Usually if school is canceled, dance will also be canceled (pending school arrangements) Check by calling 425-844-9086 or check the web.