Dance Class Schedule 2017/2018
Fall classes begin Tuesday Sept. 5, 2017
Recital Date 2017 is scheduled for Saturday, June 23, 2018
FYI... when it comes to Tap; "Barre" is a level of tap exercises done at the Barre. The higher the number - the more advanced the class.
To find a class by age range please see Class Descriptions >>
Watch for these upcoming workshops:
- Student Choreography Guidance
- All Teacher Workshops (all teachers - all styles)
These classes are still active but temporarily put on hold. If you are interested, please contact the studio.
+ Classes can be combined for an additional $25 per month
# Pointe Class $15 when combined with an additional ballet class
# 30 min stretch class $15 when combined with class
* Drama, Golden Oldies Classes & Intro Adult Classes $40 ($30 if 2nd)
/ $50 - 5 class punch card may be purchased for this class
^ Teacher Approval
MS Middle School Age
HS High School Age
This schedule is subject to change.
NOTE: All tuition is due the 1st dance class of the month. If you pay after the 15th of the following month, a late fee may be added to your tuition.
Over the 10 month dance year the class days per month average out to 4 per month. Tuition is based on the average and therefore is not decreased for short months nor increased for 5 week months. Tuition is not reduced for missed classes unless the absence is prolonged and the bookkeeper is notified. Missed classes can be made up in any age appropriate class.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Registration/Open House: Tuesday, Aug. 24,2017 4-8pm
- Classes Begin: Tuesday, Sept. 5, 2017
- Halloween: Tuesday, Oct. 31, 2017 No Classes. Make Up classes Dec. 19, 2017 at regular class times
- Thanksgiving Break: Thursday, Nov. 23, 2017 – Sunday Nov. 26, 2017
- Christmas Break: Wednesday Dec. 20, 2017 – Monday Jan. 1, 2018
- Spring Break: Monday, April 9 - Sunday, April 15, 2018
- Pictures: Friday, June 8,2018 at Cherry Valley Elementary
- Dress Rehearsals: Wednesday, June 20 & Thursday, June 21 at Cedarcrest High School
- RECITAL: SATURDAY, JUNE 23, 2018 AT CEDARCREST HIGH SCHOOL